cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check consistency of Scripts

Former Member
0 Kudos

in SCRIPTS modification if i changed some thing then where do i check that it is updated correctly or not

Title was edited by:

Alvaro Tejada Galindo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

If u designed any layout at that time u will go and check at the layout level or else if u want check syntax of the driver program or layout by using the form->check->texts. it will says the syntax errors. and another way is if u want to see the details of the layout go and see in header level of the form. u will get the details.

please reward points if it is useful.

Regards,

satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To check the consistency of the Script

In the Script

Goto Form -> Check -> Texts

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check in the header details, it will give the details when the script is last changed and who has modified it.. and script is active or not...

until unless you place a comment or patch inside your script we cannot say which area/window it has been modified.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you make any change to script, you need to activate the same and test the layout. Find associated driver program and run the same. See the script output and check if your enhancement is working correctly.

For Sales Order / PO, you need to trigger script layout from respective transactions like VA02 / ME22N.

Hope this helps.

ashish