cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany billing status issue in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

we have a intercompany process and in delivery users are entering the Pack material manually and in normal process it is not relevant for billing but we are facing the issue in case of intercompany process in delivery normally we have two billing status one is for general billing and the other one is for intercompany and in our case some how this material is showing as relevant for intercompany billing and because of this even the entire process is completed still the delivery showing as Being procesed,

Can anyone suggest me how to solve this is it a Std SAP behavior ? where it is not relevant for billing but relevant for intercompany billing.

Thanks in Advance

Jyothi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jothi,

How can you solve this situation? I have the same problem.

After billing the delivery, the delivery stayed with the status = "being processed".

In the delivery at items details only the Interco BS status = "C", the Billing Document = "A".

Could you help me.?

Thanks a lot.

Mary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

Temporarily, you can close manually the open deliveries using the transaction VL_COMPLETE.

For long term solution, you could maintain the copy control between the sales document and the delivery. You could enhance the data transfer at the item level (standard routine 906 - STO to Delivery Item) to set the billing status (LIPS-FKREL) to "Not relevant".

Hope it will help even if my reply might be too late.

Nicolas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jyothi,

I think you can control whether an item is relevant for billing or not at the Sales order item category level.

How you are controlling it at the Delivery level? How come the delivery is not showing up in the billing due list if the packing material is entered in the delivery ??

Can you please elaborate ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply

Yes correct, it is std Item category-PACK and Billing relevance is D-Relevant for proforma, but my problem is iam entering the item in Delivery not from the sale order so that controls wont effect.

In the delivery the billing status of the pack item is Not relevant for Billing but some how it is showing for Relevant for Intercompany Billing.

And this delivery is coming in VF04 for Intercompany process.

You can see the two diifrent billing status in Delivery at item level.

Jyothi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jyothi,

See the Explanation from SAP for Billing Relevance 'D".

" <i> 😧 Relevant for pro forma

The billing relevance indicator must contain a value (not be blank) in order to be able to create pro forma invoices. Indicator "D" can also be used as follows for cross-company-code business processing:

In the case of a free-of-charge outbound delivery, the company code that is responsible for the delivery should be granted an internal settlement.

You can use indicator "D" to record free-of-charge outbound deliveries and grant internal settlements to the relevant company code. </i>"

When ever you are shipping a material to the customer in Inter-company process, It involves COST OF GOODS Sold and it need to be properly accounted in the delivering company. So the Inter-company billing should be created for those materials even though you have provided those goods at free of cost for the customer. The Discount that you provided to the customer will be accounted into the discounts account of the selling company.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Ajai

Don't forget to reward points if helpful.