cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason for Re-Acknowledgement???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Can you please explain what are the specific sales order changes that will prompt a re-acknowledgement. Just want to get more clear on which sales order changes should and should not result in a re-acknowledgement.

Appreciate if you could please help as I am dealing with a re acknowledgement issue.

Thanks is advance and will reward you with points for all the relevant answers.

MD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajai,

We are receiving the excessive re-acknowledgements, yes i did check the change log and there are changes in the order but my question is we are recieving re-acknowledgement even when there is no changes in the log.

MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

" We are receiving the excessive re-acknowledgements" ..

Please try to provide information in a different way other than the above statement.

From where you are receiving, who is sending. ( Its the customer or the system integrating SAP with the Customers system. ).. Who are the players involved in this process.. Try to figure out those things.. then we can think some thing...

If you are receiving the re-acknowledgments from some one else, then you should first look into the other system, who is sending and why he is sending... DOn't waste your time looking into the sales order history...

Regards,

Ajai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajai,

Thanks for your reply, I know i have been facing this for long time now, could you please hlep me in answering the specific reasons for re-acknowledgements, why do we send re-acknowledgement, what triggers it.

thanks once again.

MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please confirm me one thing what exactly is ur issue.

Are you receiving the acknowledgments from the customer or

you are sending the order changes unnecessarily to the customer ?

If it is the 2nd case..

then

--> Check the Change logs in the order, whether there is any change log exists for the order.

--> Check the Output messages for the order, See how frequently the output message was triggered, check whether there is any similarity in other orders too..

You need to think and analyze in different ways for the exact reason of the duplicate issue, if you have checked the basic things which we have already discussed during your previous posts.

Coming to your specif questions,, when an order change Idoc will be triggered, is completely dependent on your system config.

Regards,

Ajai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I haven't got any answer to my question, is it really hard to describe the reasons for re-acknowledgement.

Please advice.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohammad,

Did you checked with your EDI department whether their program is doing any thing wrong.

Some times even though your SAP system is perfect, there might be issues with the integrating systems.

I know you have been been facing this issue for a long time. Please check all the connecting points to SAP too.

Regards,

Ajai.