SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commitment Plan for Purchase Contracts for Version 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus! ! !

It is a pleasure to greet and thank for the support ...

I need to know if there is any way to implement the commitment funds using Contracts in SAP Version 5.0

If there is a way we need to do in the system?

If not what is the best practices for cases that use the Purchasing Document Contract in a business process?

Best Regards

JFZL

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus! ! !

Some will have some idea possible way to this?

Thank you and greetings,

Jose Zapata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by contracts? do you mean this by FICA, ISU?

If that i can help you.

Or contract do you mean a contract signed with a vendor?

Best regards

Salvator

PSM-FM Consultant with ISU and FICA

suisse

0 Kudos

Dear Salvator

Contract is the Purchase Document Outline Agreement of which there are two alternatives "Contract" and "Scheduling Agreement" I specifically need to use the "Contract" ...

To display the best route Menu SAP would be as follows:

Logistics --> Materials Management --> Purchasing --> Outline Agreement.

Any other accounts I doubt, really need support with this item ...

Thank you

Best regards

Jose Zapata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think you can have this.

But in 5.0 and 6.0 please check you can have now a funds reservation as reference to a purchase requisition. meaning when you sign the contract you create a funds reservation

no others ideas

Salvator

0 Kudos

OK Salvator, Thank for your support ...

Now if funds reservation in a purchase requisition, but the time to create a contract no have automatic funds reserve, the best practice is to reserve funds for FM and then make reference in the deliveries generated from the contract to funds document.

No others ideas...

Thank you and I am continue looking for some solution ...

Best Regards,

José Zapata

0 Kudos

Dear José,

I would like you to explain the steps you should follow in order to work with automatic creation of earmarked funds from contract:

Create a contract with transaction ME31K

Make sure do not enter account assignment category in outline agreement items.

Press the commitment plan button.

Make sure you tick the generation button in item data.

You have to maintain the account assignment data in the Account Assignment Data tab.

Press the check button, system will assign a temporary earmarked funds document number in the item data and account assignment data tabs.

Press the back button and save the outline agreement. System will create the earmarked fund document and store the document number in the commitment plan.

I hope this steps clarifies your question.

Best regards, Noemí

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pepe:

To automatically generate a commitement plan to your contracts you must press the "committement plan" button (a small coin) in each item.

In addition to that you must configure in SPRO the proper document types (MM configuration). It's only checking the flag CP_ACTIVE in table V_T161 for committemen plan generation.

Hope this helps.

PS> on the non-bright side, this committement plans can only generate earmarked funds UP to the value of the contract item WITHOUT conditions.