cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

profit center accounting and cost center relationship

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts, in the future as we look to tie the PCA cube with the CO cube, the referential integrity will be important. What I see as being important is capturing the profit center, cost center and account that was used at the transactional level and not from an arbitrary hierarchy. As such, in the PCA cube, it would be optimal to have the cost center assigned to the transaction be available. This assumes that the PCA totals are by profit center, cost center and account. Furthermore, I will want to build a jump target from the PCA cube to the CO cube where we can see this data by cost center and cost element or vice versa. There seems to be some uncertainty on if the PCA cube has the cost center informaiton, so how would I do this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don know if i understood it correctly but If you assign you profit center in your cost center you should be able to get all that you need.

Assign points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that you can assign cost centers to profit centers; however what if it changes? I need to capture that profit center / cost center / account that was used at the time of the transaction. How can I get this?

Answers (0)