cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get confirmation R/3 of a SRM PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I'm working with SRM 3.0. We can confirm PO's in SRM or R/3 system. When PO is confirmed in SRM system, i can retrieve it using BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST. But when Po is confirmed in R/3 system, i don't know how to get confirmation. Is there any function module to get all confirmations of a PO including R/3 confirmation.

Thank your for your help.

Peggy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can use BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL from your SRM system to find the details of the purchase order and the follow on documents on the PO system.

this function needs to be called remotely from the SRM system giving the destination details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u><b>Please go through this -></b></u>

1) If your PO is in SRM (and replicated into R/3), and the GR is created directly in R/3, then there is no reference of this R/3 GR in SRM. The only way to get it it to read the backend PO history.

To do this, you can try to call the BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL is SRM, with I_READ_BE_DATA = 'X'.

You will get your R/3 reference (R/3 material doc number) in export tables E_HEADER_REL and E_ITMLIM_REL, and actual item values in E_ACTVAL.

2) You can query the tables BBP_PDHGP and BBP_PDIGP to get the refernce doc no for PO and then use FM BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL to get the details fo a particular confirmation.ALso you can search confirmations by "Reference Document", use BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST, with parameter I_REF_DOC_NO, and then use BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL for the found confirmations.

3) If you go to t.code BBP_PD, Then give the SC no in object id field. After that you will able to see one line. Click on that it will show many things, Click on the line item. It will take you to another page. There you will find out PO numbar, if follow-on-document has already created. Taking that PO No.: You can find GR no in R/3 side.

All docs (SC, PO, GR ,IV, CTR, RFQ, BID, AUC) are stored more or less in the same tables (see tcode BBP_PD).

Use FM BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL/BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST to get all the details of your confirmation ID. If you have the PO# you can use the FM BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST with the parameter I_FOR_PO_ID, this will return a E_PDLIST table with the GR numbers related to the PO that you used as input.

<u>Related links -></u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Atul

Thanks a lot for your detaiol response.

I've tried all that, ie using BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL with I_READ_BE_DATA = 'X', BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST... But all that is perfect for SRM receipt not for R/3 receipts.

I am unable to get confirmation done in R/3.