cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need SAP 4.7 Installation Guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Can you please send SAP 4.7 installation Guide for Windows XP SP 2 .

Millions Thanks in Advance

Manu

Message was edited by:

Yaroslav Zorenko

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is illegal to send/request this document. anyways, you can find it at:

1. look on installation CD, installation document is in PDF format.

2. look at http://service.sap.com/INSTGUIDES

and note that SAP R/3 is not supported on Windows XP and may not work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's also forbidden to publish one's own email address...

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b></b><i></i> Hi ,

Thanks for reply , Well I am sorry that I am asking these Q`s because I am new to SAP . Well I have bought 4 DVD of SAP 4.7 from market and I am sure it is not Genuine. I am not a SAP Customer How can I be a member and what Amount I need to Pay?

I have installed XP then because I have confirmed from someone that it would work on XP, Before XP I was using Vista Home Basic.

My Laptop Configuration is : Core 2 Duo ,1 GB RAM, 160 HDD , 1.73 Ghz. I have googled and Came to know that for SAP the CPU speed Should atleast 2.0 Ghz. I am not sure wheather I can run SAP on it or not. Please tell the Right way. And Which Operating I need to Run it and supporting Softwares Like Database etc..

Now DVD`s that I have bought form market ,are not Bootable so its difficult too choose the order of installation.Please help me out So that I can install it.

Thanks for Support

Manu

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manu,

I´m not blaming you but you should get familiar with what you want to do first.

SAP is not an operating system so the CDs are not "bootable". There is not a simple "setup.exe" where you doubleclick, enter some parameters and you´re done. SAP is a complex system with an underlying database, that need to be installed and managed.

No matter what people tell you, without a knowledge, what´s going on behind the scenes, you will probably be able to get it installed but you will run to different problems sooner or later.

Usually it´s like this:

- you contact your local SAP representative in your country

- you make a contract with them depending on number of licenses, users, products etc

- you get access to the service marketplace where you can download CDs, Installation guides, have access to actual notes etc.

SAP is not a boxed product, that you install on a laptop by doubleclicking something.

--

Markus

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you understand that what you are doing is illegal. SAP cannot be bought from a flea market.

contact SAP to get a valid contract.

until then, nobody should be allowed to help you install his product... and Windows XP is not supported. it may work but you will be on your own.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for you reply Eric,

I contacted to SAP office in New Delhi India,they said ,we don't support for SAP Education and educational softwares too. they deals with only companies Solution.They gave me SAP Academy`s contact info. that means Certification in SAP, the only way I have been informed. if we need SAP Education go for certification.So why we have "sdn" ?

Now about SAP 4.7 is old version,SAP doesn't sale it and all 9 CD's and 3-4 DVD's are not from SAP though people are using them,because there is lack of knowledge about SAP. that`s what you say <b>ileagal</b>.

Manu

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the fact is that you are using copyright software that you did not pay for.

you are also asking for copyright documents that you are not allowed to use.

I know this does not help you, but only SAP can help you do this legally.

Sorry.

Answers (0)