cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with PI7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Till date we have been working with SAP XI 3.0 from last one year, and I have to work with PI 7.0 I creatd a sample scenarion "File to File"in PI 7.0 and the sender adapter is not picking the file. Can you please suggest what can be the possible problems. I am working on Windows 2003 Operating system and is there any possible granting os permission for the folder where the file is placed. Also please suggest if there is any problem withe the component,product,technical system and business system. Please suggest as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check communication channel monitoring

plz post log generated by sender cc.

regards

pradeep

bhaskar_ghandikota
Participant
0 Kudos

I am also facing simialr issue and here is the Communication Channel error:

com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.exceptions.WebServletException: Error in dispatching request to servlet [/sub/componentmonitoringpageprocessor].

The SENDER File channel is able to read and archive the file but not is received by the Target Channel.

Pl advise.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Sendar Channel is picking the file when processing mode is in Archive, but this file is storing into Archive Drirectory, file not received by receiver adapter. in SXMB_MONI no messages are processed. Can you please suggest what can be the possible problems.

Thanks

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to the RWB and check the Message Monitoing in the AE not in the IS you will c y the message is failling there.......might be the URL of the IS is not right can you post the URL you have maintained in the BS of XI...

Once you go to the Message monitoring in the AE...post me the error there....i think the URL might not be right that's y the data is not appearing in the SXMB_MONI

url: https:
<host>:<port>\sap\xi\engine?type=entry (checkl once this URL) here the PORT shoule be the ICM port

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veeranjaneyulu,

I given path of the sender channel local drive (f drive) and for receiver channel same drive in other folder. please suggest if there is any problem giving local drives path.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the path you have mentioned?? Goto AL11 transaction,see the directories which are avialable for the server, use one of the directroy from the list and place your file in that directroy by using CG3Z transaction or using ARCHIVFILE_CLIENT_TO_SERVER function module.In communication channel mention that directroy & filename. Test the scenario It would be pick the file.Let me know your proceedings.

Cheers

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Extend the trace file to Debug in Visual Admin, and re run:

&#61680; Services

&#61680; Log Configurator

&#61680; Locations

&#61680; Choose the location (Java package) and the tracing level (severity)

(for example, com.sap.aii.adapter.file)

&#61680; Root Location > com > sap > aii > File

&#61680; Set the severity and choose Copy Severity to Subtree.

Check the log file which will give you the exact error.

Don't forget to switch this back afterwards.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>"File to File"in PI 7.0 and the sender adapter is not picking the file.

Check whether Adapter is Active mode, The folder where the file is picked has R/W/D right. Cross check the path you have mentioned in the Adapter.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the problem might be one of the following

1. Make sure the folder from whcih you are acessing the file has full access (modification rights)

2. Make sure the filename is same as in the Fileadapter you have mentioend.

3. make sure the file adapter is Active...

4. Make sure this CC with File adapter is in teh Sender agrement else it will not pick the data

all these things you can check in the CC monitoring in the RWB.........

your FCC parameter if exist might be wrong.....

check the CC monitoring then you will ge the error what exactly accordingly you can solve..