cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Rate from MM Codition Type to SD Condition Type for SD invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to copy the rate of conditon Type (P101) from STO to one of the condition type in SD proforma Invoice, this proforma Invoice is created based on the delivery document for the above said STO.

How this can be done.

Thanks

Savi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Savi,

To achieve mentioned requirement go to V/06 and select your condition type and in master data tab there are two fields: RefConType & RefApplication.

You can use the latter field to specify the application when you need to refer a condition type from some other module.

Reward points if helpful.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Thanks for clue, I tried same as said by u. but while maintaining value in condition type following error is coming.

<b>Entry A EF P101 does not exist in T685 - check your entry

Message no. 00058 (I checked cond.type is there & working fine for MM)

Diagnosis

Input values must be defined in Table T685. The value or values 'A EF P101' are not specified in this table.

<b>Procedure

Check whether the input is correct and correct if necessary.

Procedure for System Administration

If this is not an incorrect entry, check the system settings and change them if necessary.

If there is a connection to the Customizing system, you can maintain the system settings by choosing Customizing in the Performance Assistant or Maintain Entries (F5) when displaying the help in a modal dialog box.</b></b>

I think along with this some additional settings may be required with in both of condition type i.e. source condition type & Target condition type.

Please look in to the same & advice.

Thanks

Savi

Answers (0)