cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whether integration possible in Web Dynpro?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can we integrate all the views developed in WebDynpro, if they have been created in different systems? It seems to be some silly question but I am unable to do that. I am creating the same views again instead of integrating so its taking a lot of time to complete my work. Is it possible in Web Dynpro application?

Needs Urgent help....

Regards

Nutan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to make use of development components (e.g. Web Dynpro Components) in order to start reusing views and other application components.

The component you want to reuse should be made availble in the public part of the development component.

Any component that uses the reusable component should define in the public [art the it uses theat particular component.

Good luck,

Roelof

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member485701
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can suggest you a way of doing this, you can try it. May be it will solve your problem according to me.

(1)you have created your a DC1 component A

(2)Now you have created your component B , Please do the following steps in this.

(a) if they are existing in different DC's the you have to add the DC of componet A in the depenedencies of component B.

(b)Add your component A in component B as used component.

(c)Now go to window of B and embed innterfaceview of A there.

Best Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nutan,

You can either set up NWDI and transport the DCs from one system to another or if these are just small programs then you can export program from one system and import it in the other.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nutan,

Can you be more clear of what you mean by saying "all the views" and "created in different systems" ?

If you're talking about using views from different webdynpro applications, then you should be using the DC concept where you can reuse parts of a webdynpro application.

Regards,

Rajit