cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buttons to approve Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

to approve a shopping cart is possible to click on a green button of approval or red to refuse it.

these buttons are darkened, what is the table/view where I can make it usable?thanks

andrea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Andrea,

Go throuh customizing SRM>SRM server> CA application>Business workflow> Define dynamic colomns for integrated inbox.

(This is the view SWLVCUSTOM)

For the approval task(s), set in the first column(first expression) the value EC_DECISION and third(second expression) EC_MAIL. And the green and red buttons will be visible.

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto trascn SWI1.Maintain an entry for the Workflow task for attributes EC_DECISION and EC_MAIL .The buttons will be enabled.

BR,

Disha

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

Is the shopping cart already approved Or Follo-on documents have already been created in this case ?

Please check the detailed status of the Shopping cart using Transactions BBP_MON_SC Web transaction (Monitor Shopping cart - Login as Administrator) and BBP_PD Transaction.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM 3.0

the shopping cart is not approved, and is not created none follow-on documents. The purchase requisition will be create after the approve procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Please check out SRM version in SPAM Transaction and then then Implement SAP OSS Notes given below -></u>

Note 926300 - SRM 5.0: PPOMA_BBP - "Check entry" button active in display

Note 879848 - The 'Check' button in Contract is not displayed for approver

Note 887071 - Approval buttons while displaying contract details.

Note 778835 - Display control - delete button and line item number

Note 598749 - RSWUWFMLEC: Adjustment of the Mailto command parameter

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul