SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAdI for fee calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, to all specially Joachim

In other threads I have been advised by Joachim to use a different BAdI to derive the account information for the fee calculation. (other than IF_EX_CMAC_DELTA_GENERATE)

I ran a trace using (ST05) to learn which BAdIs could be use during the fee calculation. I found the following BAdI involved in the calculation fee.

BADI_FMDERIVE

CMAC_BADI_DDS

CMAC_BADI_DDS

CMAC_DELTA_GENERATE

IF_EX_CMAC_DELTA_GENERATE

FM_AUTH_OLD_ACTIVITY

FM_AUTHORITY_CHECK

FAGL_PERIOD_CHECK

FAGL_DERIVE_SEGMENT

FAGL_DERIVE_PSEGMENT

EAPS_HRKFT_EXTENSION

IF_EX_EAPS_HRKFT_EXTENSION

BADI_LAYER

IF_EX_EAPS_HRKFT

CMAC_DELTA_FEE

I don´t really which BAdI I can use to derive the company code and the business area by using registration data.

Thank you very much

Sergio

null

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sergio,

In the IMG, there is an area called Campus Management -> Student Accounting -> Fees -> Pricing -> Fee Distribution to Several Company Codes.

You should look here as there is another step just below it called 'Define CO Elements and Assign Function Modules'. Here you can see how you can define a function module that should be called to determine the Company Code and other Controlling data.

Look at the function module CMAC_ACC_DERIVE_ORG to see the import/export/tables/changing parameters that you should model.

Hopefully this addresses your issue. (It is not really a BAdi.)

Michael

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sergio,

In the IMG, there is an area called Campus Management -> Student Accounting -> Fees -> Pricing -> Fee Distribution to Several Company Codes.

You should look here as there is another step just below it called 'Define CO Elements and Assign Function Modules'. Here you can see how you can define a function module that should be called to determine the Company Code and other Controlling data.

Look at the function module CMAC_ACC_DERIVE_ORG to see the import/export/tables/changing parameters that you should model.

Hopefully this addresses your issue. (It is not really a BAdi.)

Michael