cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map ATTR to Customer specific field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

SRM 4.0, server 5.0, standalone ITS, ECC 6.0 as backend.

I have created a custom attribute in table T77OMATTR for PPOMA, and this works fine. I have also created a customer specific field in the ZAINCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_PO and ZAINCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC structures - these fields work OK. I now need to map my PPOMA attribute to this new customer field - any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Please confirm the same -></u>

Did you attached your custom attribute to object type "O" and "S" ?

This has to be done in T77OMATTR

I think you miss a step as i just created one Zattribute in my SRM50 and it is working fine.

<u>Here are the steps -></u>

SM30

T77OMATTR

1- I have copy the BSA attribute in ZYBO

2- I have attached the ZYBO to BBP scenario by copying the BSA and changing it to ZYBO

3- I have attached ZYBO to "O" and "S" by copying the BSA two lines and changing it to ZYBO.

4- Goto PPOMA_BBP

Select attribute tab and the ZYBO appears without restarting the server...

<u>Related links to go through -></u>

<b></b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul.

I did not make myself clear enough. The attribute in T77OMATTR is working just fine; it appears in PPOMA, I can use search help for it so everything OK with it. I need to make sure, that when I add an attribute in my ZTAXJUR field in the PPOMA, this field is being used in the shopping cart field ZAINCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC-ZZTAXJURCODE. Just as standard per SAP notes I have added the field ZZTAXJURCODE to the SC and the PO, and these are also working fine in the ITS - the users can search for and enter values in this field in their shopping cart creation. But I need this to be automated, so when I maintain my new attribute ZTAXJUR this is linked to the customer field ZZTAXJURCODE.

How can I link these two together?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through the SAP OSS Notes which will definitely help.</b>

<u>Note 672960

Note 458591</u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Atul.

But it seems, that the note 672960 only describes how to add fields - this is OK for me, no problem. The note 458591 describes the old way (before SRM 4.0) to add customer fields, but in the end of this note something is described with how to fill these fields then.

What about using the BBP_CUF_BADI_2 to get the user's attribute and then adding this field to overwrite my CUF - does this sound logic?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sounds OK.. Yes try the same..

Inside BBP_CUF_BAD_2, use the function module BBP_USER_GET_ATTRIBUTES and populate/over-write your CUF fields here ..

Otherwise, If this does not help, then do the same logic in BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI..

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul.

Just to update you here: I did not use my ATTR to maintain my CUF anyway. Instead I used the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to overwrite my customer field with the value from the partner address - this ensures the tax jurisdiction code to be correct and defaulted for the user when shopping.

Points will be awarded for your help.

Answers (0)