Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between Material master Tables

former_member680448
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can any one please let me know the "common field" between Material Master tables (Mara / Marc ...) and Classification tables (Ausp ...)

regards

chaitanya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member680448
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Thanks for your Kind cooperation. Now i need to make a query report for which i need a "common field" between the Classification table(ausp/cabn....) with Material table (mara/marc...).

thanks & regards

chaitanya rayaprolu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chaitanya,

the common fields in the table MARA and MARC is MATNR(material number)

the common fields in the table AUSP and CABN are ATINN(Internal char.) and ADZHL(Int. counter).

Hope it wud have answered ur question

Reward if useful

Aasif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry to reactive this topic, but I do not agree with your answer: indeed, you did not provide any common field between MATERIAL and CLASSIFICATION.

I am stuck in my query, trying to link MATERIAL tables with CLASSIFICATION...

Thanks in advance for any help!

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there are many many other threads that have this info in detail

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually he has given the link between AUSP (Characteristics value) and CABN (Characteristics) table.

If you want link between other tables, then you can look into other thread or in SQVI (in SQVI, system will show you the common fields)

Regards

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

SQVI does not find any common fields between material tables (MARA, MARC, MAKT, MARM) and classification tables (AUSP, CABN, KLAH, KSSK). I have read lots of others threads on this topic but nobody is able to simply find the right common field... Thanks again for your support.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you cannot use SQVI to  link material and classification. The fields are not equal in length.

the AUSP-OBJEC field has the link to material number., But OBJEC is 50 characters long and MATNR just 18.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen, now it is clear for me

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

For any table there will a primary key, for mara and marc the material number will be the primary key, the primary key will be the unique numer.

Rewards if usefull

Nagarajan