cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR not CIFed to R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not getting R/3 Purchase requestion number in APO when i am using stock transfer with rule based in PPDS.I have done the settings as per SAP help.

1)PP planning procedure-5 MLATP

2)general setting-External procurement always transfer

3)Publication maintained.

4)R/3 both the plants have been maintained with spl.proc.indicator in Material master

5)Integration model i have activated PR and PO radio button for the plant and material

Still i am not getting...

regardsv

venkadesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the Change POinters transaction--- /n/sapapo/C5 for the material and plant

Regards

Kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use reconciliation report (/sapapo/ccr) to check the reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for your reply.

Srinivas,I am not saying that without rule based.I want to do it with rule based only for Stock transport.

I have checked thro' reconcillation report.It is showing error code 182

<b>Schedule line without external number does not exist in R/3</b>

I am getting APO PR no and PRel number when i run the heuristic.But i am not getting R/3 PR number.

regards

venkadesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

please send it manually using ccr. Open a message in rule based ATP component if you are sure all your settings are right and its still not working.

Make sure you have published external procurement for exactly the plant you are using in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the OLTP settings for SNP purchase reqs in SPRO --> Advanced Planning and optimization --> Supply Chain Planning --> Supply Network Planning (SNP) --> Basic Settings --> Configure Transfer to OLTP Systems.

If you want PRs to be picked from ECC, need to SNP Purchase reqs "immediate' transfer. Then only you can get the ECC number.

At the same time the pre-requiste for this is Integration model needs to be activated and external procurement should be published for this plant.

You can goto tcode CFM5 to check whether model active or not.

Hope this helps out to resolve ur issue.

Regards,

Jagadeesh.

Pls reward points if it is helpful...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharamveer,

It is immediate transfer only.

regards

venkadesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

My issue is solved by applied the notes as per below thread.

Thanks&regards

venkadesh

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you suggesting that when you do not maintain rule based in PPDS, the PR is getting transferred ? Check if Integration Model for Material is active. If the P Req has information on PIR, I am hoping you have that too in an active integration model. Please check SLG1 log for CIF and Procurement subobject with the right time window and selection put on "Important Logs" to exactly see the log. Also check if there is any queue block in APO inbound.