cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retro leave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

If we have a attendance cut off of 21st to 20 of each & every month, then generally the leaves after 20th will not be considered in that particular period, now we are handling the same by feeding the leaves after cut off date after payroll run for that particular period. By this the system is calculating exact value. But in remuneration statement it is showing the same leave in previous month as well as current month. Ideally it should come once.

For your better understanding I am providing a scenario.

suppose Mr. X has a leave on 25th April which we have feeded in the system after the payroll run for the month of April, now while executing the payslip for May it is coming correctly, on the other hand if we go to april while generating payslip it is showing the same result over their, though the leave was not included while running the payroll for the same month.

Please help me out

Thanks in advance

Satrajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Debugg the payslip program.break-point at PERFORM allocate-to-windows-mod.

check the table entries in AB.is it populating monthly?

Regards,

Manoj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you need to check your control record. This will give you an idea as to why your SAP payroll system is taking the earlier month too.

Hope this helps,

Reward points if helpful,

Thank You,

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the retroactive date provided in PA03 for the employee? If it before the leave date, the system will consider the master data change.

You may try simulating the payroll run after changing the Retro date on the employee and check.

If this helps, pl do reward.

Thanks