cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item detail field in cost analysis cube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have replicated the data source 0RPM_FI_DATA and extracted and loaded data to the standard cube 0RPM_C03. But there is no mapping available for the item detail field (0RPM_IDGU) in the cube which is used in one of the queries built on it.

I cudn't find a mapping in help.sap also.

Kindly provide pointers as to from which field we can possiblily get the item detail data from the source side.

Thanks & Regards,

Rathy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rathy,

check the table RSOSFIELDMAP in your BI system and find records where IOBJNM = 0RPM_IDGU there you could see in which datasources is this infoobject present and also the source field.

Then you can derive 0RPM_IDGU from some infoobject where 0RPM_IDGU is a an attribute. Or if you can't use any, try to find a table in source system where data is stored according to fields in RSOSFIELDMAP.

Pavel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your inputs.

But then this is a standard cube built on Business content datasources.

How can it not have a mapping for a field which is the only one appearing in the report.From whatever documentation i searched i didnt get any mapping for the same.

If anybody has worked with this cube please provide more inputs in this direction.

Thanks & Regards,

Rathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rathy,

I don't know if you have tried but if you are on NW2004s and you are attempting to connect datasource and cube manually through transformation I would suggest to activate infosource 0RPM_COA_01and update rules 0RPM_C03 0RPM_COA_01 (maybe transformation rules as well) and then you should see how data is meant to be uploaded into the cube.

Regards.

Pavel