cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The browser only shows the viewname of the form?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

i'm working with the SAP NW2004s Developer Workplace SR2 Preview. Installed Adobe Reader 7.0.9 and xACF NW04S SP13 related to the SAP Note 766191.

I created a form which actually has no functionality so far, cause i wanted to see if the system works fine. I just created some context nodes and put them into the form.

First, i had problems with the credentials, but this is solved.

Now, the browser<b> only shows the viewname</b> of my form, but no PDF. DeveloperStudio hasn't thrown any errors.

Can you help?

thanks,

Thorben

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thorben,

Have you checked if ADS is configured correctly. To do so type the following in the browser.

http://<server>:<port>/AdobeDocumentServices/Config

Select Test

Select rpData

Without entering any parameters, Click Send.

Provide the ADSUser username and Password and click Submit.

If the config is correct you will receive the Version info . Ignore the string " "PDFDocument" not found or it is empty."

If you don't receive the version info, you willl have to do the configuration again.

If the configuration is correct, Make sure that Active X is enabled in the browser settings.

In addition, check out the following thread

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melwyn,

i did what u told and i also checked the other thread.

I enabled everything that has to do with scripting and activex in the browser. But i still don't see my pdf-form!

The Browser just shows the viewname and a blank white box (thats new so far)...

In the other thread u said something about a "Adobe SVG Viewer"? Never heard about it before? What does it? And where can i get it?

Regards,

Thorben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thorben,

If you can provide me with your email id , i could mail you the SVG Viewer setup.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, thanks.

Thorben.Eichler@logicacmg.com

Answers (0)