cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The reference has already been completely been copied or rejected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Guru's,

I am getting this error message "The reference has already been completely been copied or rejected", when i am creating a sales order in reference to my contract.

Could you please provide me a suitable solution?

Thanks and Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Go to [VA43] and ensure the reason for rejection has not been entered. Also check the number of quantities in the contract and find out whether the material and quantity has been used against some other order. This can be done using the document flow.

The solution could be to change the existing contract in [VA42] or creating a new contract in [VA41]

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nadarajah Pratheb,

Appreciate your reply. However when i go to VA43, the reason for rejection is defaulted there. I dont want that to happen when i create any new contracts. How can we handle this situation.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

That's strange. How can a reason for rejection be defaulted???

Go to [VA41] enter a new contract and check if it is happening. If it is still happening it must be because of some customized ABAP code.

I guess some user must have assigned the reason for rejection. You can check this by going to the standard menu bar Environment -> Changes.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nadarajah Pratheb,

Thanx for your help. There actually was an ABAP code present and thats why the rejection status got updated everytime when i saved the contract and tried creating a reference order.

I tried removing it with help of an Abapper.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member8821
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir / Madam,

i have done change in VTAA and create new Quotation from VA21 but same error is coming "The reference has already been completely copied or rejected" if you have any idea then share with me.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It means that your contract was already refered or rejected. so the item was already completed as per the item completion rule..

So you may need to create a new contract....

Muthupandiyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u have control in contract item category.for quantity contract <b>KMN</b>

in this u have completion rule is there that is "c" Item is completed after the target qty is fully referenced.because of this control u r gettign that error.

u have completed the contract quantity.so u cant create sales order with ref to contract.

based on the requirement u can hange the completion rule.

reward points if it helps.

thanks&regards

veera.

Former Member
0 Kudos

veera,

I am using "Material Value contract" and not "Quantity contract", how can i ignore this situation in such a case.

Thanks and Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

this perticular contract has releaed for order or contract might be expired.