cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the below error in a file to RFC scenario. Has anyone 1 had the similir problem?

Kind Regards,

Danny

Exception caught by adapter framework: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZPutAway in remote system (RfcClient[CC_Zbapi_lockbox_put_away_Out]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Screen output without connection to user.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

Check wether the RFC Destination is working fine in SM 59

also check the required authorization like correct user name and password

Also check the correct app server and RFC Dest details in your RFC adapter configuration.

It is basically a connection problem.

Take help from this blog for debugging..:)

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/01/17/xi-debugging-rfc-calls-from-the-xi-not-possible-who-said-that-

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the JCO connection,its JCO connection error,if u dont have the authorization then check with ur basis guys.

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Danny,

Check out this link JCo Exceptions : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/f6/daea401675752ae10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards

Ramesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have asked Basis to restart the adapter, but for some reason, nothing seems to come through to the RFC receiver adapter.

Kind Regards,

D

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

An RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE error, you conclude something is wrong with the SAP system you want to connect to, so you have a look at the SAP system.

The above list of exception groups also comprises a column of “possible actions” that help to analyze the failure. If an error has occurred on a lower communication layer, for example an RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION or RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE exception, have a look at the dev_jrfc.trc files. These files are written by JRFC and can be found in the directories j2ee/cluster/server* of the J2EE Application Server Installation.

<b>Might be you cross check the RFC receiver are you pointing to the right client?</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisar,

thank you for the feedback. I have asked the basis people to restart it. But i am not getting any error. I cannot get anything through the RFC. When i check on the Adapter monitor, it does not show any activity.

Tks,

D

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you reactivate your adapter after restraing the RFC Adapter service.....and then check in the Adapter monitoinr or CC monitoring.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have reactivated the the channel, even deleted it and created a new 1. When i check in the adapter monitor, there's no activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

As a test, i put an infinite look inside the remote function. Used sm30 to, and for some reason it does not execute it. The data does not even get to the the function

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to call Screen through JCO.jar i am Getting Following Error

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Screen output without connection to user

Please Guide whether it is Possible or NOT.

IF we Can Call SAP Screen Object through JCO.jar Please Help me with Procedure(Step Taken during RFC Creation) and code(JAVA)

Thanks

VivekDa