cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing Tool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any one tell me how is Testing done in SCM-APO.

I mean if there is any tool available to do testing..I want to know how unit testing and integration testing is done for nay secenario.

What is QTP (Quality Proffessional Testing Tool) ?

Thanks,

Arathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your helpful replies...

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Addition to Siva's input...

For SCM-APO you can use any third party testing tool.

SAP now a day's recommend to use SAP Solution Manager. In this solution manager as per the Business process you have implemented / going to implement get captured and based on it you can automatically generates the Testing script, against that you can record the result which will be lifelong for you for refrence.

regarding QTP.. QTP is webbased testing tool. which is third party tool. You can integrate it with SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arathi,

<b>Unit Testing</b>: Testing Your Object as a unit, with out considering any dependencies of other objects for the functionality with various test cases.

<b>Integration Testing</b>: Testing the object with other modules. If the data into your object is related to other modules then the integration between the functionality of all objects will be checked.

Testing Doc :

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/10/6d1c370c468b7be10000009b38f936/frameset.htm">SAP Analysis Tools</a>

I'm not aware of QTP. But you can check the below links. It may be useful for you.

/people/community.user/blog/2007/01/02/integrating-ecatt-mercury-qtp-part-1

/people/community.user/blog/2007/01/15/integrating-ecatt-mercury-qtp-part-2

/people/community.user/blog/2007/01/22/integrating-ecatt-mercury-qtp-part-3

Regards,

Siva.