Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document flow not getting updated

Azeemquadri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pros,

I create a sales document with reference to a quotation (by clicking on <b>Propose Items</b> in the inside screen on VA01) .

The sales document gets created but the document flow is not updated from the Quotation side.The document flow from the sales order side is fine.

I looked up vbap table and in that VGBEL field is getting populated with the Quote.

VGBEL is reference document field.

But there is another field UPFLU (Update document Flow) which should get populated with an 'X' . it is blank in my case.

Can you help me why UPFLU in VBAP is blank.

document flow is fine when I create a sales order by clicking <b>create with reference</b> on the outside screen of VA01.

Problem is only when the sales document is created referencing a quote from inside (clicking <b>Propose items</b> ).

which user exits might be modifying the VBAP-UPFLU field value.

Tks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please make changes in the field COMPLETION RULE in Item Category configuration(VOV7). If the item is not relevant for completion., then the Quote status will not be completed until the end of the validity periods.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for this error go to copy control for sales documents <b>VTAA</b> and find out <b>QT</b> to <b>OR</b>

in this u have update document flow check box is there.if this check box is checked it will aotomatically update the document flow.

if not i will not update the documetn flow.

reward points if it helps.

thanks&regards

veera.

Azeemquadri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Update document flow is ticked.Still this problem occurs.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether you have checked the field UPDATE DOCUMENT FLOW in the Copy Controls between QT and OR. Hope this will solve your problem.

Ravi