Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit memo -- with ref to invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

This is my scenario:

1 Invoice with value 100.

2 Credit memo whith value 100 with ref. to invoice.

3 The system let me create more credit memos for the same invoice exceeding de invoice original value. (it just informes me that there are other credit memos) How can I prevent this ?

I checked copy control and Pos./neg. quantity--i put as "+" and in Item Category TAN- Completion Rule mark as "A".

Regards,

Ashu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh singh

Credit Memo and the invoice are different and the two r used in different scenarioes

Credit Memo is the Billing document raised for compensating the customer and the the document is raised with reference to the the Credit Memo request

The scenarios is that the customer places an order with the company and the company delivers the fgoods to the customer in which some of thm are dmaged and the customer then claims for the compensation , so the company asks the customer to return the goods to the company and simultaneously they will pay the compensation

process flow is as

Created the standard order OR

then do the deliver LF

then billing document F2

and then raise the credit memo request for the goods G2

thenBilling which is the credit memo

G2

This is the special process where the goods are received and the customer does not want the replacement of the dmaged goods and instead he wants the amout to be credited

so we have to raise the credit meemo request with reference to the standard illing document and then the credit memo request and then billing document G@

but in the standsrd invoice we havae to creatae the created the standsrd and then the delivery and then the invoice

Invoice

order (VA01)>Delivery(VL01N)>Change Delivery(VL02N)&PGI>INVOICE

EX:

Order type:OR

credit memo:

for the return material or discount is missing for the material,we create credit memo request.credit memo has sent to customer

order (VA01)>CREDIT MEMO(VF01).

NO DELIVERY PROCESS.WITH REF. to BILLING DOCUMENT,we create credit memo request.

EX:

Order type:G2.

The below link will help u

http://able.harvard.edu/ar/wi/create-credit-memo.pdf

http://web.mit.edu/sapr3/windocs/fopcs06f.htm

Reward if useful to u