cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to put Authorization on a Particular Field in a Form?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is it possible to apply authorization on a particular field in a form (not in a table) through Additional Authorization Creator. If not possible then whats the purpose of item check box in the Additional Authorization Creator?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

The String I found on AAC is for UDF's but I want to put authorization on a standard/system field in the header of a form. You mentioned to use Form ID 38. Kindly tell me is it applicable to standard fields as well and how it works to hide a particular field where there are more than that fields available on a form?

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry for late reply. I have told you wrong answer. IF it is general filed, you must use UI addon, you could ask your technical consultant to made it. I have some but it is for hiding field in the header of Delivery note of AR Sales module.

Rgds,

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is possible. The purpose of item check box is to allow whether sublevel authorisation ID will be included when above level is authorized or not. A similar thread with your question is available in this forum. Just type my name or seek authorization creator in search feature

Rgds,