cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated ITS :Login Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am working on SRM 4.0 with Internal ITS.I am gettin the login page on running the service BBPSTART,but when i enter the username and pwd,it shows the error :"SSO is not configured on the system".

I dont intend to use SSO for SRM.So please can anyone tell me what settings have to be done other than setting the parameters LOGIN_ACCEPT_SSO_TICKET and LOGIN_CREATE_SSO_TICKET to 0?

Thanks,

Deepti.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I've selected the Iview type as SAP GUI for HTML while creating the iview. I've created a SAP transaction IView of 'XD01'(Customer Master Create). When I execute the same, It pops a window with the said warning message and it asks for the user id and password, when I supply the user details, Its calling the transaction....

regards

Kris

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this means that SSO from portal side is not configured properly.

check ou the following weblog for details

/people/dennis.kleymeonov/blog/2005/09/15/connecting-sap-systems-to-enterprise-portal-with-sso

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating the system in portal, IN user management I've selected LOGONTICKET and I;ve added a system alias as usual. right....I'll go thru the weblog and I'll see if anything I've missed out.. thanx Raja..

regards

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanx a lot... am going to do tonight and will get back to you if problem exists....BTW..can you give me your mail id..please......I believe you are in Saudi arabia right now......AM in South Africa....

regards

KRis

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes i am in Saudi.

Hoe gaan dit?

my mail id

athavanraja(at)gmail<dot>com

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

H Raja,

I've assigned the FQDN icm/host_name_full and SAPLOCALHOSTFULL parameters and bounced back the system..but still am getting the same error"<b>This server does not support HTTPS! It is therefore potentially unsafe to send your password</b>". Following are the activities I've done in R/3...

1. login/accept_sso2_ticket =1

2. login/create_sso2_ticket = 2

3. Uploaded the certificate using strustsso2 transaction.

4. icm/host_name_full = FQDN

5. SAPLOCALHOSTFULL = FQDN

Apart from the above steps, is there any thing else we need to do on Integrated ITS per se....

I'd appreciate any suggestion/advice on this...

regards

Kris

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>The server does not support HTTPS! it is therefore potentially unsafe to to send your password."</i><b></b>

when are you getting this message ? are you getting it when accessing transaction iviews using webgui.

Regards

Raja

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you would get this message if you are directly going to the webgui service from browser. (its just a info)

if you go to this service via portal iview you would not see this message.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks a lot for the reply..but am not getting the error"The page cannot be displayed"..and to add am using the latest version...As of now am not maintaning the profile parameter icm/host_name_full. If I assign the FQDN to this parameter, DO you think it will work...

If I do this I need to bounce back the server... So I don't want to take chance..there are plenty of users connected to the SAP system 24*7. Please advice.

regards

Kris

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

One thing for sure that the SSO wont work without FQDN. first fo all you need to set that.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I am facing the same problem like Deepti,but the only difference is am trying to confogure SSO from SAP Enterprise Portal(SAP NW04 Stack9). All the services like WEBGUI, SYSTEM,BSP,BC etc are activated. I have done the changes in the instance profile paramter as well.

Still am getting an error which is "The server does not support HTTPS! it is therefore potentially unsafe to to send your password.". I'd appreciate if you can shed some light on this..please....

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check oss note no.

Regards

Raja

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

have you tried to change the logon procedure for bbpstart in SICF to an alternative logon order? You might want to remove SSO authentication for this service.

Regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

I have removed the SSO authentication for this service.But now I am getting the Login page with the following message "SSO is not active in system To continue, choose "Logon". A dialog box appears, where you can enter your user and password. This server does not support HTTPS! It is therefore potentially unsafe to send your password ".

After that when I enter the User ID and pwd,I again get the message "Incorrect SSO configuration on this server".Can you suggest something for this?

Thanks & regards,

Deepti.

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

one alternative is to configure SSO else click on the basic authentication button in the screen which would throw a popu up and you can enter your userid and password there.

for sso configuration as i mentioned in the other thread check OSS note no.

once the config is done use the following url to check whether its done properly

http://<was server>.xxxx.com:<port>/sap/bc/bsp/sap/system/sso2test.htm?sap-user=myName&sap-password=myPassword&sap-client=myClient

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I have set the SSO parameters sso2_ticket and login_create_sso2_ticket to 1.Now on the login page,I am getting the message "This server does not support HTTPS! It is therefore potentially unsafe to send your password ".But after I enter the User ID and Pwd,the homepage appears.But on the left hand side,I am unable to see the normal transactions like "SHOP","APPROVAL".

Instead I can see transactions like "Master Data","ABAP Workbench","Middleware BASIS".

What are the settings needed?

Thanks,

Deepti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

One more problem which I have encountered now is when I click on some of the Applications like "Master Data",I get the following error message on the screen -

404 Not Found

SAP J2EE Engine/6.40

The requested resource does not exist.

Details: Go to main page of this application!

Can anyone please suggest what is the exact cause of this and what are the settings needed?

Regards,

Deepti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durairaj,

I had fallowed your blog on How to configure Integrated ITS .

I am facing the problem when i am publishing the services to Internal site.

There it is showing Local directory only <b> but not any sites</b>. So i am unable to publish the services to Internal site.

Please guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durairaj,

I had fallowed your blog on How to configure Integrated ITS .

I am facing the problem when i am publishing the services to Internal site.

There it is showing Local directory only but not any sites. So i am unable to publish the services to Internal site.

Please guide me.

Thanks in advance.