cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet explorer encountered problem and needs to close

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon,

While i deploy and run my application using java web dynpro and type in employees ID to search for ID , i keep getting the pop-up error saying

"Internet explorer encountered problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience"

I did post my problem under thread name Problem in connecting sql server databaseurgent and mr Akshaya bhat did give me a very useful threat link

All the solution posted there i have tired on it but it doesn't seen to be working at all.

I'm using IE6.0 , unblock popup and version for my j2sdk is 1.4.2_14 but i still encounter the same problem.

Please , if you do know how to solve it , it really help me me a lot as i need to hand up my project within 3 weeks time.

points will be awarded ...

thank you very much for viewing this thread

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameya,

I tried down grade j2sdk is 1.4.2_14 to j2sdk is 1.4.2_12 but the problem still not solve..

Is it there's something wrong in my configuring ?

My step for configuring is :

Web dynpro:

1) when to windows

2) preferences

3) Choose Java

4)then Installed JRES

5) Then choose jdk1.4.2_12

under window control panel is :

1)Go to system

2) Advanced

3) Under Enviroment

4) then create Java_Home for variable name and C:\j2sdk1.4.2_12 for variable value

under user variables .

5) then create Java_Home for variable name and C:\j2sdk1.4.2_12 for variable value

under system variables.

After All these , i went to CMD to check for version and it change to

java version "1.4.2_12"

java 2 Runtime Environment , standard edition (build 1.4.2_12-b03)

java hotSpot client VM (build 1.4.2_12-b03, mixed mode)

Does any one know the solution for this? I really need to solve it ..... thanks .....marks will bve given

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, i dont know about JDK 1.4_14, but SAP has recommended jdk 1.4_12 , this version is like best fit for all the portal related deployments and developments.sometimes if NWDS version & jdk version are compatible then you keep on getting the error.

I dont know how much it will help you but thought something you will get out of it.

Regards,

Ameya