cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete pricing condition records : vk12

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i mark a record as deleted in vk12, there add a tick in DeletionID column. I was told the record would be deleted after database reorgnization.

I want to ask, when will DB reorgnize? Would the deleted records be active before DB reorginze?

Can anybody help me?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to delete the condition record from the database, that needs to be set in the condition type. If you open any of the condition types you can see a clolumn Delete from database, system delete the condition record based on the value set here. If you set, donot delete the record from DB set only del flag, the system will not delete the condition from DB, but put a deletion flag.

Prase

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Yimeng,

when do u select the record and delete with the deletion indicator,at the time the condition record has deleted physically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That means when there is a deletion flag, the condition will be unactive. Right?

Thanks great.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, If you set the deletion flag, the particular condition record will become inactive.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

If unfortunately, it is "set the deletion flag only", when will the record be deleted physically? Is it active when has a deletion flag?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

No ... not at all.

If a deletion flag is set, it will not select the particular condition.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Yimeng,

In v/06 for your condition type check the field delete from DB

If you set this field as A or B,then only you will be able to delete the condition record permanently via VK12.Otherwise you can only set deletion indicator. after u set the indicator in v/06, then goto

vk12 and set the record as delete.so the first one controls the actions in vk12.

condition record can be deleted in two ways

1.physical deletion

2.marked for deletion.

The customizing can be done at the condition type maintainance in V/06,

u have three options

1.physical deletion with pop up

2.physical deletion without pop-up

3.mark for deletion.

select an option there and in condition record in VK12, select the record and

and delete with the deletion indicator.

SAP recommends physical deletion

reward if it is useful