cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement with WBS element can not convert to PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

We have finished the bid process with the PR which is transferred from R/3 ,this PR has the 'P' accout category . When we create PO according to the accepeted bid ,an error raised :Purchase Order has not been created ,Internal number range is missing for transaction type . Transaction type * does no exits "

I am sure that we have configured the transaction type "ECPO" for inderect material and also confugured the cooresponding number range both in SRM and backend..

Where we should check for this issue?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b><u>Please go through this -></u></b>

<b>Please maintain the correct Document types in R/3 as well as SRM.</b>

<b>Here is the path in SRM system.</b>

<u>SPRO-> SRM Server -> Cross Application Basic settings->Define Transaction Types</u>

<b>Here is the path in R/3 system.</b>

<u>SPRO->Materials Management->Purchasing->Purchase Requisition->Define Document Types</u>

-Standalone:

Create local transaction types for SC and PO (and other document if you use them like contract, bids, ...), and assign them local number ranges (the transaction types exist 'out of the box').

-Classic:

You have to define in SRM local transaction types that corresponds to backend document types, with local number ranges in SRM and external number ranges in R/3 that fit.

-Extended:

For this scenario, you use the 'local PO' customizing point to define the transaction type and local number range, in R/3 you must have the same document type for PO created with the same number range as external.

<b><u>Other related links -></u></b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul ,

THank you.

I am sure that we have done this basic setting , the transaction types and number ranges both in SRM and R/3 ,and they are related. Since we have created normal PO that does not have account assignment in item.

I am confused by the error msg "Transaction type * does no exits " ,what does * mean?

THank you

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am still looking into this..

Meanwhile, Please create a new Customer OSS Message with SAP as well for faster processing of this issue.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

yep.. we have issued a msg of OSS...they are still working on this ....

Thank you all the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Please go through this -></u>

<b>Note 865476 - Follow-on transaction type from Customizing not in the bid</b>

Note 766819 - Transaction types: 'Inactive' indicator is not stored

<u>Do let me know.</u>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Atul,

we have applied these two notes before....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Urgent~

Any guys can help?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any guys can help?

thank you very much.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The follow on document type from bid invitation is defined in "define transaction type" configuration point.

Select BUS2200 (bid invitation) and navigate to transaction type where you can enter your PO doc type.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Yann, but it doesn't work....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe I can make this problem more clear:

Any bids that made from PR(R/3) with account assignment can not convert to PO.the error msg is like above .

Where we should configure?

thank you