cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HowT non-SAP IDoc to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! We have scenario, where non-SAP-System will send IDoc-Format to XI.

Design and Configuration in IB is already done and should work.

Hardest part is that a program listens to a RFC-Destination in XI, in other words i created a RFC-Destination which is of type T (TCP/IP) and there is entered a registered program, which runs on the non-SAP-System.

When we test the connection between XI and program everything seems to work. But when we test to send data we get following error:

<i>Code 3 (RFC_SYS_EXCEPTION) reported from RFC interface at RfcIndirectCall(IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS) with TID=0A5E0F0B3E94470D2F67173F rfc_error_info.message="Transaction IDX1: Port AOQ, client 100, RFC destination contain errors"</i>

Now i don't now which kind of port is meant and also what parameters the external application need to call XI (RFC).

Does someone has a detailed description?!

br

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

and up....

no one?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried debugging/extending the trace file to check to see what triggers the error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, you mean in VisualAdmin?! Well there i am not able to see any logs, VA gives me an error while showing this service.

Is there another possibilty for your suggestion?! br

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the log configurator in the VA you can extend the trace file to Debug.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well ok, changed but where to check the trace file - i am not able to open the log viewer because of this:

Error while loading service Log Viewer

com.sapmarkets.bam.util.BAMRuntimeException: Unable to invoke LogControllerFacadeMBean method: "getMetaDataOfReaders".

changed the runtime environtment (java-version) and restartet VA but nothing changed.