cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic delivery not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When i am making the the cash sales so in that case automatic delivery should be created even though the settings are fine....So when i am making the sales order some time it create the automatic delivery and some time it say that delivery is not created for same material.....so please throw some lights on it....

Thanks & Regards,

Mohsin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said sometime, automatic delivery is not created only for some materials.

Before you saving the sales order,select all the line items in te sales order and press the status overview button(at the top of screen second button).There you can see the status of every line item.this will solve ur problem.

IF it solve ur issue plse reward

kumar

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check factory calender, if the delivery date is a holiday it may also through a message like this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Factory calender is perfectly fine.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check whether the material is relavent for delivery . coz some materials are relavent for delivery and some are not and check the material any blocks are there.

that is also one possible reason.check the status of the sales order before u going to save . Also check the Copy controls of the sales document sales order to delivery.

if its not let me know any thing information u required .

Reward if Helpful...

Regards

Praveen Kumar.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Parveen,

According to my knowledge I think that only automatic delivery checked should be maintained in the sales document type.....Now if there are more setting for the automatic delivery so please let me know....How i will check that this material is relevent for delivery or not.....? well the some time the delivery is creating automatically or some time not for the same material.....So is there any settings for this kind of scenario so please let me know.....

Thanks & Regards,

Mohsin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in VOV7.. Either Item relevant for delivery or Schedule line allowed is Checked for the item category for delivery is not creating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for this error first findout the immidiate delivery indicator is checked or not.if not pls check the indicator in <b>cs</b> document type.

then pls check the delivery date .devlivery date should be same as sales order date then only u can get the delivery number in order.

reward ponts if it helps.

thanks&regards

veera.