cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material block for Valuation Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to block material for the particular valuation type. That means the system should not allow me to create PO or any document for that valuation type.

How shall i can do in SAP? I know in MM06 we can set deletion flag for the material for the particular Valuation type but after doing this deletion indicator also the system is allowing me to create a material with Valuation type.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>How to depreciate a material price?</b>

I have a material with 2 qualities, i.e. quality 1 and quality 2, both with same material number. I need to give discount to these diff quality materials in the following manner.

Types 0-6 month 6-12 month 12-24 month

Quality 1 0% 50% 100%

Quality 2 30% 60% 100%

I am stuck with this, please help me in resolving the problem.

Best regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i understand your question you want to block material for creating the PO. So for that you goto transaction OMWC & select your valuation type then there you can select that external PO not allowd for that valuation type.

Thanx.

Reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i set in OMWC for the valuation type external PO not allowed i can not use this valuation type for other material where i need to create a PO

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, your question is about valuation type and not material type...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

PLS PROCESS AS FOLLOWS:

<b>MM02</b>>> <b>MATERIAL</b>>><b>PLANT,VALUATION TYPE</b>>>SELECT <b>PURCHASING VIEW</b>>>GOTO <b>PLANT SPECIFIC MATERIAL STATUS</b>>>SELECT <b>BLOCK FOR PROCUREMENT</b>>>SAVE.

HOPE THIS MAY SOLVE UR PROBLEM.

PROVIDE POINTS IF FOUND USEFUL.

REGARDS,

INDRANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i have set procurement block in Purchasing View it will affect for all valuation types. I want to block for particular Valuation type only

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OMS2 you can set the block for the material type you wish.

You can use 'Internal/external purchase orders' tab to set this or you can set 'X-plant matl st' as well.

BR

Csaba

former_member184627
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to MM02> Choose your material and Valuation type>Go to Purchasing view----

> In X plant material status , you can block that particular valuation material for procurement.

Regards