cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earnings Compnents in Payroll Journal - India

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have used tcode pc00_m40_ljn. Everything is fine in output except the earnings and comany deductions break up. It is showing the total value but not the breakup in either earnings or company deductions side.

I have come to the conclusion to include the respective wage types by editing the form thru tcode pe51.

But my question is - How do we know which earning wage types has to be included? Even if i include all the earning wage types, will it get matched with the total in the header.

Your inputs are appreciated and rewarded accrodingly.

- Siddardh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the PE51 window you need to add the all earning wagetypes which should come under earning window and same has to be done for deduction window.You need to add the same wagetypes in cummulation also,to match the total amounts.

Reward points if helpful.

Manoj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for your inputs. I know how to enter wage types in form by PE51. I would like to know the earnings componets that are to be entered so that it has to match the totals in the header in Payroll Journal.

My question is - is there any way to see the earnings wage types from which the total is getting displayed. So that i can include only those wage types.

Waiting for your suggestion

- Siddardh