Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Date message box not getting closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an editable ALV grid on which there are open date fields for editing. On the ALV if user changes a valid date say 04/30/2007 to any invalid date say 04/31/2007 then the program automatically displays an error message box. I have two issues with this thing:

1. Once the message box is displayed it doesn't gets closed using the x on the top right corner. How can i close this?

2.Despite of the fact that the date is invalid the program doesn't stop processing after displaying the error message box,instead it goes ahead and process the rest of the code using the valid date which was originally displayed on ALV(04/30/2007 in this case).

Plz help...

Regards,

Kapil

1 REPLY 1

former_member873340
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Check the PF status of the pop up window ur getting. Include / Activate the closure button in it.

for the second part of your question. Debug the program /h

and find which part of the code it proceeds to when u click on the button and appropriately STOP your code from proceeding.

Hope it helps.

Reward points for all helpful answers.

Regards

Gowri