Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classification, Batch Management, Serialisation Profile along with QM

former_member263130
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All GURUS,

I have very interesting scenario to work on. My client requirement is to identify produciton lot seperately and maintain production data seperately for each production lot. Also for some materials client requires to maintain unit/pc specific data like weight within each production lot. Apart from this they want to classify all SFG and FG on the basis of characteristics. And some of these classification characterstics gets its value from result recording of inspection characteristics of QM module.

What I consider as possible option is to use Batch Management + Serialisation + Classification functionality and to link Classification characteristics to Inspection Characteristics of QM.

But I dont know whether this is possible or not and how to do it. So, I request you all GURU to validate this and guide me in doing this, how to link master data and configuration part.

Help at your earliest convenience is solicited.

Thanks and regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use batch management with serialisation. Also as mentioned by you need to connect insp char with batch chars.

I am not sure what you mean by lot here. But as you said it should be a batch. so you can trace all the production lots by batch. this means, you need to have a batch for each production order. after prodn this batch should go to quality. Have insp plan for GR from production Material master QM view insp type 04. may be you will also need insp type 03 ( inprocess insp) for FG or SFG.

Think these lines , then you will be able to cover all the aspects of the process. DO test each and every process & see whether requirements are getting fulfilled or not.

For any further query you can contact me.

Regards

Vineet

former_member263130
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vineet,

Yaa, as you pointed out I had tried one cycle with same characteristic assigned both to material classification view and inspection characterstic. But I did not get the desired output. So, if you can explain class type to be use for class, characterstics creation, characteristics assignments, it would be great help.

Thanks and regards.

Answers (0)