cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maintanining of bbp_marketp_info

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

When I am trying to create a Bidder, am getting an error message' Org. Unit 00000000 does not exist'. The vendor group we have with Id: 50000000. We can see this using ppomv_bbp. But while creating the Bidder, System does not pickup this values. if I enter this manually, it works fine.

Do I need to maintain the table BBP_MARKETP_INFO for this? Is it a manual maintanance?

Thanks,

Jijesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you convert the registered Supplier to Vendor via "Manage Business Partner",

the system starts with the tab "Vendor Data". On the top of the screen, there is little

white field with no label. Into that field you need to enter the Org Unit Number from your Vendor Organization Model, like 50001010, whatever the number is in

your system. With that information, the system knows, where to create the vendor in the Org Model and you can further maintain the information.

<u>Related links -></u>

<b>Please go through SAP OSS Notes, depending on your SRM version -></b>

Note 916702 ROS: Using the supplier directory to create a supplier

Note 861393 ROS: Vendor data update in CCM vendor catalog

Note 574604 Various correction reports for EBP business partner

Note 777503 SRM40/SUS/BP: Organizational data in settings disappears

Note 761632 ROS: Changes of vendor data in SRM

Note 724672 SRM40-SUS: Business partner migration during upgrade

Note 579633 EBP business partner: no display 'central OrgUnit'

Note 430022 Default value for 'Central organizational unit for bidders'

Note 424549 Different problems at TradingPartner synchronization

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I am not transfering any partner to EBP here.

I am trying to create Bidder manually in EBP.

The system does not propose any default vendor root here. For this Do I need to maintain 'BBP_MARKETP_INFO' table manually? Is there any report or something to do this?

If I want to do it manually, how do I get the values for 'MP_GUID' field in the table?

I know the Vendor root and dummy_ekorg and currency values.

Thanks,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes.You also need to maintain this table.Also for bidder creation,see the foll links:

See the foll threads for more deatils/soln on mainatinence/use of table bbp_marketp_info:

<b></b>

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Answers (0)