cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Reset Status in Urgent Correction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have defined some custom statuses and actions. The method 'HF_SET_STATUS' is used in case i want to set the status using a particular action.

Is there any method which can reset/ unset the already set status?

Regards,

Kriti Bhalla.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhalla,

You can reset/unset the already set status using a report"CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT".

Using this report you can withdraw a ticket or set the status to next status.

Is this your looking for?If not please tell the scenario in which you want to reset.

Thanks and Regards,

Avinash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Actually i have created a few custom status and actions. The actions are used to set the statuses for Approvals after the correction is in status 'successfully tested'.

I have a requirement to configure a new action which will cancel all these approvals (already granted and set). So the requirement is to assign a method in 'processing parameters' for this action which will unset any statuses which were set for the approvals.

Now i know for setting a status we use method 'HF_SET_STATUS'. Is there any method which i can use in the action definition to in-activate the status.

(The status for approvals are 'status without status number' so more than one status can be active at the same time).

Please let me know in case you want any further details.

Regards,

Kriti Bhalla