Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Delivery Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru

i have 3 error in delivery area pls solve

Yesterday i created Sales Order for Material of 807. After i try to creat delivery

1) Error: <b>No Control data maintained for checking group 04 and checking rule B</b>

2) Error: <b>Picked Quantity is larger than the Quantity to be delivered</b> and i enter delivery quantity after that error 3) <b>Only 0 G og Material 807 available.</b>

I have already created stock for material 807 by using T-code MB1C and i check stock also is available.

I have big confuse how to solve this problem. can any one help me to solve this error. give me the step to solve.

regards

Mohammedrenu

Mohammedrenu@yahoo.co.in

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear manjo & lakshmipati

in availblity check i mention 04 (current stock) and i check my stock using T-code MMBE with correct storage location.

regards

Mohammed Renu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed

In IMG, go to Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements --> Availability Check --> Availability Check with ATP logic or against Planning".

Here select "<b>Define Checking Groups Default Values</b>" and see that "<b>04</b>" is assigned to respective Material Type and Plant. If not, do it and retry.

For information, <b>in standard, this Checking Group will be "01", "02", "CH" & "KP"</b>. I dont know whether you have created a new Checking Group. Anyway, make one more attempt and let us know the outcome.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohammed,

Go in OVZ9-dETAILS-Here select "Define Checking Groups Default Values" and see that "04" is assigned to respective Material Type and Plant.

Reward IF this HELPS...

Regds

MM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed

1) Check in <b>OVZ9</b> whether you have assigned checking group 04 to B.

2) In <b>VL02N</b>, select the tab "<b>Picking</b>". Here enter the quantity to be despatched under the header "<b>Pick quantity</b>" and do PGI

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohammed,

1)In SO carry out availability check see in top of the screen there is check group & rule..

IN Materail master -MRP 3 Viw what is Check gropu you have maintanied..

See path -IMG-SD-Basic Func-Avalability Chk & TOR-Cotrol for avalability check-Select ur combination see detals button..have you maintained correct settings..

2)Picked Quantity can be equal to or less than (NOT Greater than) deli quantity

3)In MMBE see if correct plant/storage location is shown..

REWARD If this Helps.

Regds

MM