cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L Accounts for Masters

Former Member
0 Kudos

If there are N number of Masters think 4000 masters consisting of several groups, after creating all Masters shall we also Define G/L accounts for all 4000 Masters.

After Defining shall we assign also . If I am wrong please guide me.

Regards

P.Narender

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Narender,

You can certainly do that. But my advice would be to plan all the G/L Account requirement in advance and create them first and then begin importing or adding Items and Item Groups and so on.

If you have the GL Accounts defined then it will be easier for you to add their Account determination as you add the Item Group (Only if you are doing GL Determination by Item Group)

If this Item group was not planned earlier then its fine, but if you know in advance then it would be a good practise to create the required GL's first.

Suda

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Narender,

When you post a Question, please try to be more specific on the details. Master does not give enough detail for someone to help you.

Are you talking about Item Master here? Does Several Groups mean Item Groups ????

Please provide details and I shall be glad to assist you

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am Sorry for trobuling.

Yes In Item Master Data I created A group as Raw Materials. We have 10 Raw Materials.

After Creating 10 Item Masters Shall we define Chart of Accounts for same in Asset Bucket Under <b>Title A/c</b> Raw Materials and Consumables.

Regards

P.Narender