cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logo Printing on a ZEBRA Printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on Label printing on a Zebra Printer. Everything is coming properly except the logo for which i am struggling. I studied the Zebra manual and my understanding is that either we can send standard text to Zebra Ptinter or we can store the image in printer's RAM. I am going by the second method as it would be more efficient. I know a GRF file is used to upload the image into the RAM, however i am not able to produce a GRF file( i used the Zebra Ztools). I saved the logo as monochrome BMP file,converted into a PCX file using a software available on internet and then tried converting this PCX into GRF by the help of Ztools( the Trial version available on Zebra website). After pressing convert the status bar showed conversion successfull but i could not see any GRF file on the target destination( C drive on my PC). A point worth noting here is that i do not yet have a Zebra printer on my premises.

Can anybody please help me knowing the exact steps to be followed and possibly some links for acheiving my target. Points would be awarded.

thanks in anticipation

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Conver the file.Jpg file using Cmd promt as follows

If the file.Jpg file is in "C:/" then do as follows

Run Command.... type

C:/ rename file.jpg file.grf

Regards

GK.

Edited by: Gnana Kumar on Oct 18, 2010 12:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same problem do you solve the problem? Iu2019m not able to create the GRF.

Iu2019m running Windows 7.

Thanks

Nuno Rodrigues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Conver the file.Jpg file using Cmd promt as follows

If the file.Jpg file is in "C:/" then do as follows

Run Command.... type

C:/ rename file.jpg file.grf

Regards

GK.