cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with the RFC receiver. My receiversystem has release 620. When I send a message to XI, and I route it to the meant receiversystem, nothing happens in the receiver system.

- I've checked the RFC adapter in the adapter monitoring; everything looks fine.

- The RFC user has the role sap_all.

- I've checked the logs in TA se58, sm21 and st22 (in the receiver system) but I can't find any entry.

- I've checked the message on the integration server (TA sxmb_moni); I can't find any error there.

(the FM I call from the XI is marked as remote, and I've even tried to call it from an other system (call function ..., destination), that works fine)

I have no more ideas where to search the error. Can somebody help me?

Regards,

Thomas Morandell

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Please can you elaborate your scenario......like what ur FM does....whether it inserts into a table??

regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've checked the queues on the Integration Server, there was no message blocked.

In the monitor http://xiserver:port/MessagingSystem/monitor/monitor.jsp I see the message (under received message) with the following entry (I get this site only in german):

- 2005-08-25 11:29:08 Erfolgreich Die Message wurde erfolgreich vom Messaging System empfangen. Profil: XI URL: http://hcc3v06:50000/MessagingSystem/receive/AFW/XI

- 2005-08-25 11:29:08 Erfolgreich Mit der Verbindung AFW. Versuch die Message in die Empfangs-Queue zu stellen

- 2005-08-25 11:29:08 Erfolgreich Die Message wurde erfolgreich aus der Empfangs-Queue abgerufen

- 2005-08-25 11:29:09 Erfolgreich Der Status der Message wurde auf DLNG gesetzt

- 2005-08-25 11:29:09 Erfolgreich Liefert an Kanal: ReceiverChannel_RFC

- 2005-08-25 11:29:09 Erfolgreich RFC-Adapter hat asynchrone Message erhalten. Versucht, einen tRFC für ZD00_SEND_RFC mit TID XIBF0828033F430D8F622770 zu senden

- 2005-08-25 11:29:09 Erfolgreich Der Status der Message wurde auf DLVD gesetzt

- 2005-08-25 11:29:09 Erfolgreich Die Message wurde der Anwendung erfolgreich zugestellt über AFW

The FM ZD00_SEND_RFC is the FM of the sender. The scenario is like RFC->XI->RFC ansync. Shouldn't the tRFC call the receiver FM? I've checked the configuration in the Integration Directory, there I route the message to the rigthe FM...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everthing seems ok, but the FM isn't called.

Is it possible that the error occurrs, because I've developed the FM in a 640 System, and the transported in the 620 System?

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

try this address:

http://xiserver:port/MessagingSystem/monitor/monitor.jsp

check you message (Details and Audit log)

maybe you'll be able to find something over here

Regards,

michal

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also try TCODES: <b>SMQ1</b> and <b>SMQ2</b> and <b>SM58</b> on the XI server

maybe you'll find a blocked queue over here

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

go thru this blog and chk al the settings

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step