cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OLAP variables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Iam having a OLAP variable.whener Iam displaying it,gives a pop up window where we can see the different values under the variable.but I unable to see the no of values at a time.I could see only 4 values at a time.So kindly let me know how to see the contents of that variables values.

thanks in adv.

awards to be pointed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

right click on the partuicular characteristic and choose the selection restrict and one window will popup in that click on the arrow symbol(display other values) which is at the bottom of the window.and it will take you to other window there click on the frop down box and select values ALL and say ok and there you can see all the values.if the check box for only values for the infoprovider is checked then uncheck it and try then you can see all the values...

characteristic>right click>restrict>fixed values tab>click (on arrow symbol)display other values>number of displayed values give ALL>uncheck only values from infoprovider and say ok.

Regards,

ashok.

Message was edited by:

ashok j

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok J,

thanks a lot for immd repply.

Plz could u try to give me answer in Infopackage(data selection) point of view where i have problem

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

its not the prblem in infopackage (data selection).its the privacy provided by the bex analyzer.and it improves performace also.

if you have still any concern.please let me know your problem clearly then i can give you the suitable solution and i can clear your doubt.

Regards,

ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shook,

Once again thanks a lot for continuous replying.

My problem goes like this:

If we go to the infopackage and click on it, leads us to the next screen where we have 5 options like: data selection,processing,data target etc....right.

In Data selections tab again we have a table to be filled.

among those columns,we have a column Type (variable change to selection values

with background processing).In that column against any record we can select any one among 3 options( abap ,olap,free select).

In my case I selected olap variable,

after selecting will popup a window and we have to fill olap var and fiscal year variant.

After filling,if we check the spects icon,will give us the list of contents for olap variable.

In this popup window ,I unable to count the records more than 4 at a time.

this is only my problem.Now I need to count all the records once or to view all the records once.Is there any way to do like.

Plz try to answer the way I am facing.

Regards.

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

I think that is the way that this screen has been designed. If there are more than 4 values, then you can use the scroll button to move down the list, but can see only 4 rows at a time.

Hope this helps...

Answers (0)