cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem about replicate the vendor master from R/3 to SRM5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have vendor in R/3 backend system.And the vendor data has been customized.We have added some customize fields to the table LFA1 which is not exist in the standard R3 system.

Now,

I want to replicate all vendor information to SRM5.0 include these customized fields.I have tried t-cd: BBPGETVD&BBPUPDVD.But it only copy the standard fields.

Then I searched the web and found some information said that at SRM side I should use eewb to make extension for vendor in SRM and create instance for the BAdI:BBP_GET_VMDATA_CF and do some coding in the method GET_DATA & UPDATE_DATA.

At the R/3 side I should create a instance for the BAdI:BBP_MAP_VMDATA_CF and do some coding in the method MAP_DATA.

So at the SRM side I used eewb and it generated some function:

ZZSER_BUPA_DTL_ADD

ZZSER_BUPA_DTL_CHANGE

ZZSER_BUPA_DTL_REMOVE

ZZSER_BUPA_GET

And I created a instance for the BAdI:BBP_GET_VMDATA_CF.

At the R/3 side I created a instance for the BAdI:BBP_MAP_VMDATA_CF.

My problem is

1.I don't how to use those functions(generated by eewb) in the method GET_DATA & UPDATE_DATA.

2.I don't know what should I do to the method MAP_DATA(R/3 side)

3.When will these instance be called?It seems that the t-cd BBPGETVD &BBPUPDVD won't find the BAdI's instance(I didn't find any code such as cl_exithandler=>get_instance in the programe BBP_VENDOR_GET_DATA which is for t-cd BBPGETVD&BBPUPDVD)

4.If there is a solution to the problem 1-3 and all has been done, then from where should the import parameter IT_LFA1(in R/3's BAdi BBP_MAP_VMDATA_CF) get its value?

Can anyone who are familiar with these BAdI help me? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Which R/3 and SRM versions are you using ?</u>

<b>Vendor Master Extension in SRM</b>

<u></u>

<b>Look for the OSS Note for more details.</b>

Note 675800 - Business partner enhancement SRM on maintenance screen

<u>Please See this thread for creating customer fields in BBPMAININT Transaction.</u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul