cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBS build fail: Structure xxxx is not generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have modified the ESS Leave Request application.

When I checkin the codes into DTR and did an Activation, CBS keeps failing the build with the following log excerpts:

[ddgen] [Info] Generating datatypes/com/sap/xss/hr/lea/model/types/Ptarq_Uia_Request.gstructure

[ddgen] [Error] Structure com.sap.xss.hr.lea.model.<my_newly_created_type>.types.Ptarq_Uia_Reqlist_Struc is not generated

[ddgen] [Error] BuiltIn Type or Simple Type expected

[ddgen] [Info] Catching throwable null

[ddgen] [Info] com.sap.dictionary.generation.ant.GenerationAntTaskError

[ddgen] at com.sap.dictionary.generation.ant.GenerationAnt.showCheckResult(GenerationAnt.java:171)

[ddgen] at com.sap.dictionary.tools.generation.Generation.generatePersistentStructure(Generation.java:480)

[ddgen] at com.sap.dictionary.tools.generation.console.GenerationConsole.generate(GenerationConsole.java:168)

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I scanned through my project folder and found one xxx.dtsimpletype.properties file that somehow eluded DTR's versioning control. I added it to DTR and CBS build finally succeeded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just had the same problem.

[ddgen] [Error] Structure com.sap.xss.hr.lea.model.<my_newly_created_type>.types.Ptarq_Uia_Reqlist_Struc is not generated

I had to check out the structure, scan through the implementation tab and then I was able to generate the structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Domingo Chavez,

I encounter the same problem as you mentions above.

CBS reported Build log:

[ddgen] [Error]   Structure com.xxxx.erts.wd.model.types.Zert_Roster is not generated [ddgen] [Error]   BuiltIn Type or Simple Type expected [ddgen] [Info]    Catching throwable null [ddgen] [Info]    com.sap.dictionary.generation.ant.GenerationAntTaskError

I tried to check out the structure files (.dtstructure & .dtstructure.xlf & .dtstructure.properties in DCs > xxxx.com > .... > model > types ) through Repository Browser.

But, I m not sure how to "scan through the implementation tab"

May you tell me about this step in detail.

Thanks a lots