Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have one issue on acces sequen could you plz answer of answer my question

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sapgurus,

i have below scenario:

i have three(tables) key combinations present in the access sequence like these:

1) departure contry\ destination country.

2)domestic taxes

3)export taxes

iam using the condition type :MWST- i have maintained the condition records for all 3 key combinations. but thing is that EU COUNTRIES selling goods outside the EU COUNTRIES tax shd be 19% for that customer. problem is that domestic tax also 19%. for example Germany is EU COUNTRY - if customer with in the germany ( domestic) tax for the domestic customer shd be 19%. however if customer is from outside the EU COUNTRY ( export tax) tax for the customer shd be 19% but only difference is that when u maintain the condition record for domestic - it will ask for only dep country, cust tax classification and mat tax classification. export- will ask for dep country, destination country, cust tax classification and mat tax classification. but problem is that when i create sales order for the outside EU COUNTRY ie tax must be proposed as 19%. but i<b>t is proposing the 19% tax but from the domestic condition record - for which tax code is different. my question is why it is taking the tax from he domestic condition records. could plz anybody answer</b> my query.

thanks in advance

samsd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot help you with the problem of the access sequence, but I have a question for you in regards to the definition of EU and none-EU countries. Have your customer defined combinations for all different countries within/outside of EU, or have you one combination for EU/EU, EU/None-EU, etc. In that case how have you solved that not having to defined all combinations?

Thanks,

Emma

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI..

Check if Excusion indicator as well as grooup condition in V/06 is flagged off for MWST.

Reward IF THis Helps..

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check whether u have flagged the exclusion indicator if it is there then remove