cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop subsequent document when previous doc in blocked in GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Where is the setting in ECC/GTS, where we can stop from delivery being created in ECC when GTS blocks Sales Order due to SPL check.

Though I get message that SO is blocked due to SPL check while creation. I am still able to create delivery for that order in ECC before releasing from block

Thanks,

regards

Chakri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chakri,

You could look at utilizing the copy control routine (Order->Delivery for example) and request for a GTS status of order through RFC FM /SAPSLL/CD_STATUS_GET. You can then stop the creation of delivery based on the result.

Regards,

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chakrapani

You need to apply OSS Note #579357. This note creates a new routine 901 by appending standard copying routine 101. New routine 901 should be used in your copying controls from sales order to delivery at header level

Regards

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudhir,

We have the same requirement to stop the delivery if the order is blocked in GTS for want of license. We applied the note # 579357 and assigned new routine to copy control from sales order to delivery.

The delivery is blocked as desired. But when GTS status updated to release by assigning required license, it still blocks the delivery. Are there any specific config or process steps to be followed, besides applying the note and copy control?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Sreekar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Implement this note your problem will be solved Note 579357

Former Member
0 Kudos

To create delivery activate "start follow on function in FS" for custom doc type and vice versa

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a little bit strange to me that the SO could have been created in your ECC with an SPLed BP.

In this case the SO can NOT be saved in ECC.

Hovewer you could activate a compliance (re)check for your doc type under:

(feeder system) IMG Sales and Distribution Foreign Trade/Customs SAP Global Trade Services- Plug In Control Data for to SAP Global Trade ServicesConfigure Control Settings for Document Transfer.

The application level for deliveries is SD0B