cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embed a View in ViewContainerUIElement at runtime

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a <b>ParentView</b> with a ViewContainerUIElement <b>VCUIElement</b> . Also i have 4 views <b>View1, View2, View3 and View4</b>. Now i want to embed one of these views at runtime to the <b>VCUIElement</b>.

How this can be done ?

Regards,

Aayush

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this scenario I would suggest you to use a viewset instead and fire the plug as per your requirement instead of using a viewContainer .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

None of the viewset fit my requirements. Please have a look at which gives the details of my scenario.

Regards,

Aayush

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use a grid layout for the view set and choose the no of rows or columns appropriately.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to properties of the view set and set no of rows and columns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bharathwaj, All

Thanks it solves my problem. Previously i was not able to select the properties from Outline Explorer. But did it by navigation window.

Regards,

Aayush

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aayush,

Click on your viewset under your window. Go to properties, set the 'columns' as '1' and 'rows' as '3'.

Best Regards,

Nibu.

Sorry, I was late !

Message was edited by: Nibu Wilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now you can fire the plug appropriately to the required view. I hope this would be the better solution than using the View Container

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aayush,

Just a guess...Why can't you use a Grid Layout with one column and three rows?

Best Regards,

Nibu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nibu,

By default a GridLayout has only 4 cells. How can it be done so that it has 1 cloumn and 3 rows.

Regards,

Aayush