Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"DYNPRO_FIELD_CONVERSION" Dump in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are doing a business practice with process flow PO>>GR>>IR,

Some time Invoice needs to be reversed so we do a credit memo to the Invoice. At that time we are get short dump with details...

Screen name.............. "SAPLMR1M"

Screen number............ 6310

Screen field............. "DRSEG-MENGE"

Error text............... "FX015: Sign lost."

Please suggest what to do here?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please ask your ABAP person to analyze. This is some problem with the screen.

Lakshman

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

w1n,

Thanks for your help. Recently we upgraded to ECC 6.0 and this issue has been resolved in this version. The indicator EKBZ-SHKZG is getting populated correctly.

Now I am concerned about the wrong Debit/Credit indicator in EKBZ table for invoice items that were posted before ECC 6.0. SAP does not have a solution to correct EKBZ-SHKZG. Do you have any idea how can I fix this ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

In EKBZ it will store the PO history, eg: material document or IR, when you go-- accounting document--> there'll be posting key , please check to OB41 for the config, you can consult also with the FI team.

Regards,

w1n

Former Member
0 Kudos

W1N, can you elaborate a little how does "Maintain Purchase Order History Categories" menu effect debit credit indicator ? and How to configure it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

The setting is for Purch.Order Hist caterogy code, actually its not effected in debit or credit,the debit/credit is depend on your posting key.It just a code, SAP recommend to work with the standard code ,but you can change the description.

Regards,

w1n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you everybody for your quick response and support. I was able to fix the problem on the fly when I changes flag BZT-SHKZG from H to S. I found that in Credit memo process after Inv. verification BZT pulls in all the values from EKBZ table. So the problem was in the initial invoice verification. For this particular document category M = DCln “Del. Costs Log. Inv.” line SHKZG indicator was H not S.

Can any body tell me how can I configure EKBZ-SHKZG indicator?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

Please check to SPROMaterials ManagementStatistics--Maintain Purchase Order History Categories.

Regards,

w1n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are many reasons for this error,

some fields may be in negative.

Kindly search in OSS notes. for this error,

You may check for following SAP notes.

393189- MIRO: Incorrect update of BPMNG -> DYNPRO_FIELD_CONVERSION 24.07.2007

488812- Shortdump Dynpro_Field_Conversion in DB02 30.08.2004

518387- FB03:Dump 'DYNPRO_FIELD_CONVERSION' due to negative quantity 20.03.2004

-647125 P14:Reconstr.:DYNPRO_FIELD_CONVERSION dump in SAPLRSM1 450 17.12.2003

Hope this helps you

Regards,

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SHD0(zero not O).

Analyse the screen variant 6310 for the field MENGE with your ABAPer.

Reward if useful.

Regards

Kumar