cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need for Multiple Currencies to Display on a Sales Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement to display multiple currencies on a given Sales Document. Does anyone have any ideas on what can be done to accomplish this? We are trying to understand what to configure to populate the CdCur field on the far right of the Conditions tab on the Sales Document line item. Any thoughts or suggestions would be so, so appreciated. Let me know and thanks in advance…

Chat Later -- JOY

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joy

In VK11, whatever currency you are maintaining for each material, that will fetch to your sale order.

Say for example, for material A, I am maintaining INR and for material B - USD, if you create a sale order these materials, the respective currency will flow into the sale order.

But I am not sure on the implications from FI side. By the by, may I know what for this requirement is??

It is always recommended if you have different currency for one sold to party, better create sale order seperately.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks so much for the prompt reply. I will set up this test and let you know the results.

Our requirement is to display dual currency amounts on our invoices. The expectation is that one currency amount will reflect the USD currency and the other currency amount will reflect the local currency amount for that respective country.

We are trying to obtain an understanding of how to configure FI & SD and also how to setup SD master data including the SD Contracts to accomplish this. If we can not accomplish this, then an alternative plan was to proceed to create the Sales Order in one currency then possibly code conversion logic to the alternate currency within USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP of module SAPLV60A of program RV60AFZC. The logic would include development of custom fields on VBRK/VBRP to hold the converted amount making then available for use and display on the invoice.

Please share your thoughts on the above and I will test out your initial suggestion and reply back.

Thanks gain for the response and assistance...

Chat Later -- JOY

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joy

If you ask me, I will always suggest one simple solution instead go for some User Exits.

Have two customer codes for one customer with different currency in the master. By doing so, you can generate any type of MIS reports through standard transaction code itself.

This is only my suggestion and it is upto you to decide after consulting with FI team.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi