Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Interface getting failed after changing the Business system to that service

Hello All,

Our Env... is XI 3.0 and this is related to produciton env.

Based on our client requirment to change the business system from client 871 to 100 for one of the R3 system which is reciever type(rfc).

After doing all the necessary changes , that particular service is getting failed and in the CC monitoring for that service I can see the log as "RFC_ERROR_LOGIN_FAILURE" mandate 871 (earlier client) does not exist in the system.

The steps which I have followed to change the Business system.

1>I loged into the SLD of PRD system and clicked on businsess landscape .then i have clicked on the specified system to be changed (RY1 ) and then clicked on change mode and selected the required client (100) and saved the settings.

2>I have logged into ID(Integration Directory) and selected the service (RY1) which need to be changed .Under service -->Adaper specific -->compare sld configurations and then clicked on apply changes.

3>Now selected that communication channel of service (RY1) RFCRecieverR3 and changed the client 871 to 100 and the password of user XIRFCUSER ...

Then i saved the changes and after that i have activated that interface.

After that when i logged into CC monitoring and viewed that service channels and see the following errors:

Receiver channel 'RFCReceiverR3' for party '', service 'RY1'

Error can not instantiate RfcPool caused by:

com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcClientPool:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Mandante 871 não existente no sistema (selecionar mandante existente)

Can any one help me out of this situation , and i need to fix this ASAP as this is production system.

Awaiting for your reply.

Best Regards

Rakesh Reddy

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question