cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface getting failed after changing the Business system to that service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Our Env... is XI 3.0 and this is related to produciton env.

Based on our client requirment to change the business system from client 871 to 100 for one of the R3 system which is reciever type(rfc).

After doing all the necessary changes , that particular service is getting failed and in the CC monitoring for that service I can see the log as "RFC_ERROR_LOGIN_FAILURE" mandate 871 (earlier client) does not exist in the system.

The steps which I have followed to change the Business system.

1>I loged into the SLD of PRD system and clicked on businsess landscape .then i have clicked on the specified system to be changed (RY1 ) and then clicked on change mode and selected the required client (100) and saved the settings.

2>I have logged into ID(Integration Directory) and selected the service (RY1) which need to be changed .Under service -->Adaper specific -->compare sld configurations and then clicked on apply changes.

3>Now selected that communication channel of service (RY1) RFCRecieverR3 and changed the client 871 to 100 and the password of user XIRFCUSER ...

Then i saved the changes and after that i have activated that interface.

After that when i logged into CC monitoring and viewed that service channels and see the following errors:

Receiver channel 'RFCReceiverR3' for party '', service 'RY1'

Error can not instantiate RfcPool caused by:

com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcClientPool:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Mandante 871 não existente no sistema (selecionar mandante existente)

Can any one help me out of this situation , and i need to fix this ASAP as this is production system.

Awaiting for your reply.

Best Regards

Rakesh Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rakesh,

in Configuration time do a SLD Data refresh.

regards

Ramesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for the update,

I tried all possibilities and nothing worked out.

Even i tried clearing SLD date refresh also not Full cache refresh it did not worked.

To my understanding I believe that some where in configuration part it is pointing old client 871...

Can any one guide me , what are all the possible checks i can go through to fix this problem..

Best Regards

Rakesh Reddy

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

the error is because of the Clnt 100 is not recognized by XI, to change the BS (clnt) only changing the SLD is not enough.

The steps which I have followed to change the Business system.

1>I loged into the SLD of PRD system and clicked on businsess landscape .then i have clicked on the specified system to be changed (RY1 ) and then clicked on change mode and selected the required client (100) and saved the settings.

Login to the r/3 clnt 100 goto the rz70 and give he details of the SLD there.....maintain the SLDAPICUST entries...after doing this check SLDCHECK is working fine......also you have to create the 2rfc pointing to XI

LCRSAPRFC

SAPSLDAPI

of type TCPIP from new clnt 100 to r/3

now the new clnt 100 will be able to acess the SLD, then you import this BS into ID and do teh necessary changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nisar

Thanks for the update,

Let me say few points about this particular problem:

1>The interface "XX" from XI sends data to two systems( R3 -->RP1 & RY1), some thing like branched (same data is passed to both the reciever systems).

And the second RY1 is copy of First system RP1 (Production sys) which is used for data loading purpose and every week there will be a refresh from First sys (RP1) to Second(RY1).

2>Now the first sys(RP1) is recieving the data successfully from XI , and the second one (RY1) is getting failed .And this started after changing the Business system 871 to 100 .

3>As mentioned by you , I have checked all the points mentioned

i)In SM59 for XI (ABAP part) two rfc's are maintained (LCRSAPRFC & SAPSLDAPI) and the test connection is also fine...But I did not find these two connections in reciever systems(RP1 & RY1 too).

ii)In reciever system RY1 ,when i went to RZ70 , i did not noticed any special settings and SLD Bridge :Gateway Information is not maitained over there .and the same thing in other reciever system(RP1) , with this can we confirm that there is nothing wrong in RZ70 settings.

iii)In SLDAPICUST at recievers end for both systems nothing is mantained , where as in XI system all the details are maintained(Host name,port, user & password).

I have translated the error log into english from the CC monitoring for this interface which is in portuguese language .

It says that:

RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: 871 Mandante not in the system (select principal existing)

Kindly advise me what to do ..for fixing this problem(this is pretty urgent and it is production env...)..

If any information required , I can provide that.

Best Regards

Rakesh Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for all by giving value suggestions to fix up the problem.

The problem got resolved and the interface is working fine now.

Procedure Followed to resolve :

First I noticed that CPACache is not getting updated and it is continously failing.

And when logged into SLD , i found the wrong server entry specified over there and the associations pointing to the old server.

I have deleted the associations and corrected the entry in Technical system..After this I performed CPA full cache refresh and which got success.

Best Regards

Rakesh Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all helping to resolve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Probably in SLD check your Logical system for that particular client that does your Business system points to that LS.

Then check your RFC destination, port and partner profile are the necessary changes done to point for that particular client

AB

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still it point out the old system still..Look into the changes where all you did it and go for full cache update.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss