cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP gave out a warning "Dynamic credit check has been exceeded". For this reason I've increased the credit limit of the customer by the transaction of FD32 (at the initial screen of FD32, I've put a tick in the status box and later at the credit limit field I've increased the total and saved). On the other hand it still gives out the warning of "Dynamic credit check has been exceeded". I've increased the limit for the system not give out warning about the credit limit. I shouldn't have to

Can anybody help me about this problem? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hikmet,

Let me throw some light

Dear friend,

Follow these steps:

(1) FD32Enter Customer & Credit Control AreaSelect all viewsgoto General Data, Central DataFirst change the Maximum Permitted Credit Limits(if max permitted credit limits are less than the credit limit you want to fix, system will give an error message).

(2)Now set the credit limit in Control Area Data, Status Tab & Press enter & save data.

Award points if it adds information.

Thanks

Mohan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hikmet,

This is happening bcoz you have increased customer credit limit without credit limit allowed increasing..

So in FD32Enter Customer & Credit Control AreaSelect all viewsgoto General Data, Central DataFirst change the Maximum Permitted Credit Limits(if max permitted credit limits are less than the credit limit you want to fix, system will give an error message.

After that save data..

REWARD IF this helps..

Regds

MM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos